Come with an open mind and be ready to move, breathe and listen.
This group will be focused on Slowing Down to connect to land, body, nature & spirit. Learning to slow our system in order to listen and get the most out of life. If we are constantly going, we may find ourselves in cycles of never feeling like we have done or are enough. How do we learn to rewire that old neural pathway that says our self worth is based on our productivity? It looks different for everyone so let’s slow down and listen. *We don’t go to nature, we are nature.*
This group is for you if you:
* Struggle with shame and self-judgment for resting
* Find yourself staying busy and end up ignoring your own needs
* Often feel lonely and disconnected
* Have a desire to connect to your inner knowing but find yourself placing productivity over health
* Struggle to consistently dedicate yourself to a spiritual practice